Sunday, April 21, 2013

OBSESSION FOR MOTORBIKES



If you ever search for a place to go when you are in London, I can highly recommend 'Brick Lane'. This is THE PLACE for you to search for vintage clothes, hide away from the tourists, simply relax and meet very interesting people as you might just walk into Kate Moss. Thats what really happend to a friend of mine (!!!). There is also an awesome Tattoo Studio if you think of getting inked in the UK.
When I reviewed the pictures we took that day I recognised that I might have a little motorbike/everything that has 2 wheels- obsession! But I must confess, they are just sooooo cool! :)



shoes/allstar//jeans/h&m/man//scarf/zara/man//belt/diesel//jacket/maze//hat/thehatshop//bag/ofwit&will//
bracelet/hermès//gloves/h&m//






1 comment:

  1. Tks for the recommendations, i may be in London in June!! I ran across your blog & am now following, follow me too if you wish:

    http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete